Pages

Curious Palette Brunch Review

Curious Palette is probably the only cafe diner that I have been back 3 times in a matter of 2 weeks, and brought different groups of friends there. My first time was on a Sunday afternoon, and boy was I glad to have made reservations. I was greeted to an airy feel, surrounded by plants, but not overwhelmed by them. It made me feel like a proper cafe, not those scruffy looking ones that make you want to run away quickly after you coffee. Coffee is good, as expected. And I was thrilled at the brunch set of smoke salmon with poached eggs, on what was like peanut butter sauce. The soft shell crab burger, though looking very delicious looking, was a tad dry, and would have helped with a larger dollop of sauce. All in all, a pleasant experience, and with the rather central location of being about 10 - 15 minute walking distance from Plaza Singapura, I hope this cafe would be here to stay.

Curious Palette
64 Prinsep Street
Singapore 188667
Nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut